1760 Joadja Road,
Joadja, NSW 2575 AUSTRALIA
Southern Highlands NSW
Mon - Fri : By Appointment
Sat & Sun : 10am - 5pm
Visit the cellar door where you will experience how we harness nature’s ingredients to produce a truly unique Australian Spirits.
FREE DISTILLERY TOURS & TASTINGS
SINGLE MALT WHISKY I GIN I BRANDY I ANISE LIQUEUR I PEDRO XIMENEZ (its back)
We accept walk-ins, however we strongly recommend booking your Distillery tour and tasting in advance.
We are currently unable to run our Joadja Historic Site tours during this time, with an exception for pre arranged private tours.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Licenced Cafe is closed due to COVID19 compliance / restrictions.
From Sydney (90 minutes)
• Take the M5 Mortorway heading south
• Take the Bowral / Mittagong Exit (Southern Highlands)
From Canberra (2 hours)
• Take the Mittagong exit from the Freeway onto the
Old Hume Highway.
• At Mittagong, follow the signs towads Wombeyan Caves (25 mins)
• Turn right at Wombeyan Caves Road
• Follow Wombeyan Caves Road for about 5kms to the first intersection and turn left onto Handleys Lane
• Follow the lane to the end and turn right onto Joadja Road (at Joadja Estate) (15 mins)
• Follow Joadja Road for about 11 kms to the very end
• Turn right over the cattle grid onto a dirt road
• Follow the dirt and tar road for about 6 kms to the end where you will find the entrance to Joadja Town
Please note: from the dirt road you will not have any phone reception
Or type our Latitude and Longitude coordinates into your Sat Nav to be sure:
CAUTION: If using GOOGLE MAPS or other GPS nav system, some apps are not updated and showing road closures due to fires at Wombeyan Caves Road and Greenhills Rd. Do not follow navigation routes as they may take you to back roads not suitable for all vehicles